Pachacuti Ltd. reserves the right to change prices as necessary and cannot be held responsible for errors or omissions resulting from these changes.
Product specifications should be taken only as a general description. Products may vary within reasonable margins with regard to size and colour. Whilst we make every effort to supply stock of standard specification, all our products are handmade and dyed in small batches and slight variations are beyond our control.
All goods remain the property of Pachacuti Ltd. until paid for in full.
Viewing and Buying in Person
Our full range of Panama and Felt Hats along with a wide range of other fair trade clothing and accessories from the Andes may be viewed and purchased in person at our Leek shop:
70 Derby Street
Shop + 44 1538 388 580
Opening Hours: 10.00 am – 5.00 pm Monday – Saturday
Pachacuti Ltd. retains full and complete title to the software and to all of the associated intellectual property rights. You may print, store and display the content of this website solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, distribute, manipulate or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content, or copies of the content, supplied to you or which appear on this website. You may not use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise. You shall not redistribute, sell, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or otherwise convert this software and contents to any other form that people can use.
Pachacuti is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and any personal information we hold about you is held securely. Under data protection law Pachacuti is a “data controller”. This means that Pachacuti has control over how it uses your personal information that it holds. We need to do this fairly and openly.
What information do we collect?
When we interact with you we may collect the following details which are personal to you and allow us to identify you (known as as personal information):
- Your name and title;
- Company name (if applicable);
- Postal address;
- E-mail address;
- Billing address; and
- Bank account details / credit card information.
When do we collect personal information?
We collect personal information from you when you:
- Purchase goods or services from us in person, online, by telephone, post, E-mail or otherwise;
- Use our website;
- Subscribe to our mailing list or newsletters in person, online, by telephone, post, E-mail or otherwise;
- Contact us with a query or to make a complaint in person, online, by telephone, post, E-mail or otherwise; or
- Create an online account with us.
The purposes and legal bases we rely on for processing
Under data protection law we are required to tell you the purpose for which we are processing your personal information and the legal ground or basis for doing so. We have set out below the purposes and legal bases we rely on.
- To process orders for goods and/or services and deliver these to you. To do this we use your personal information to identify you and if requested to deliver direct to you. By doing this we are able to fulfil our obligations to you (“Contract Ground”).
- To process payment for the goods and/or services purchased. We use a third party processor for processing your payment to us. This enables us to perform the contract for the supply of goods or services to you (“Contract Ground”).
- If you have a query or contact us to make a complaint, personal information you provide to us will be used for the purpose of dealing with your query or complaint and responding directly to you (the “Legitimate Interest Ground”).
- If you create an online account with us, we will ask you to provide personal information. We will store this information so that you do not have to re-enter your details every time you shop with us (the “Contract Ground”).
- We would like to contact you from time to time by post, to provide you with details of our special offers, news and new product ranges which we think may be of interest to you (“Legitimate Interest Ground”).
- We would also like to contact you by email and telephone to provide you with details of our special offers, news and new product ranges. We require your express consent to market to you in this electronic way and we will ask for this consent: when you create an account with us; or when you subscribe to our mailing list through the Pachacuti Ltd. website or in-store.
If you change your mind and do not wish us to contact you in the future with marketing information, please let us know and we will stop contacting you in this way. You can update us by clicking on the ‘Unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of any email Pachacuti Ltd. sends you, or by changing your account settings. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If required to do so by law or regulatory obligation we may disclose personal information (“Legal Obligation Ground”).
For more information about the legal grounds we have relied on to process your personal information please go to www.ico.org.uk.
Your personal information and third parties
We will share your personal information with our third party payment processor and E-mail marketing service providers.
We require all third party service providers to respect the security of your personal information and to comply with data protection law. We do not allow any third party service providers to use your personal information for their own purposes and we only permit them to process your personal information in accordance with our instructions.
We will also share your personal information if we are required to do so by law.
We will not share your personal information with any third party, other than those listed above, for marketing purposes.
Security and how we protect your personal information
We take appropriate physical, electronic and managerial measures to ensure that we keep your personal information secure, accurate and up to date. In addition, we limit access to your personal information to those employees and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal information on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal information breach and we will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach when we are legally required to do so.
How long do we retain your personal informationWe will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal information, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal information, the purposes for which we process your personal information and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
Your rights, access to information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email us at email@example.com or write to us at Pachacuti Ltd, 70 Derby Street, Leek, Staffordshire, ST13 5AJ. We may make a small charge for this service.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information that you think is inaccurate. For more information about your rights under data protection law please go to www.ico.org.uk.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of our website, www.panamas.co.uk and to compile statistical reports on website activity. For further information visit www.aboutcookies.org.uk or www.allaboutcookies.org.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
About Us and contact information
Pachacuti Ltd. and this website is owned by Carry Somers, Director of Pachacuti Ltd, Company Reg No. 7615395.
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or write to us at
70 Derby Street