The Adventurer is a men’s twisted straw, genuine Panama fedora. Our weavers skilfully twist the straw in a twine-like fashion to create a textured Panama hat that is durable, rollable and well-ventilated. You’ll be pleased with the Adventurers’ stylistic versatility as it can be easily worn for both casual and formal occasions. This is our best value foldable Panama hat.
• A rollable hat with a twisted weave.
• Trimmed with Petersham ribbon, dyed in the UK.
• The brim of this hat is approximately 7cm. Brims widths may vary as they are hand-finished.
• Made from sustainably grown toquilla straw.
• Our handwoven Panama hats are made in Ecuador following Fair Trade and sustainable business practices.
“One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things.”
The timeless style of the Pachacuti Panama hat epitomises a different kind of travelling experience, which it about bringing meaning to each step of our journey on the way to our destination.
Pachacuti customers know that clothing can be made in a way that doesn’t exploit people or harm the natural environment. We believe that fashion should provide fair and equal pay and provide livelihoods that are sustainable. Which is why for over 25 years, we have followed Fair Trade business practices with our producers.