Walk a little taller in these glamorous yet understated heels. Designed with warm summer nights in mind, our Bella Mules feature a handwoven leather band that will never go out of fashion. A small block heel gives you gain without the pain, so you can still tango the night away without compromising on comfort. And they’re not just a pretty face. When you buy a pair of Pachacuti shoes you can relax in the knowledge that the artisans who made them were paid a fair wage for their craftsmanship.
• Open-toe with a handwoven leather band
• Small block heel
• Timeless design in keeping with our slow fashion ethos
• Lightweight and perfect for travel
• Made from sustainably sourced, vegetable tanned leather
• Our shoes are handmade in Mexico following Fair Trade and sustainable business practices
“Life is not what happened to you but what you remember and how you remember it to retell it.” — Gabriel García Márquez