The Pachacuti Classic Fedora in fine llano weave is a top of the range Panama hat. This handmade hat has been our most popular selling men’s hat for over 25 years! This perennial favourite is the true “Panama hat” and will bring both elegance and comfort to your summer wardrobe. The fineness of the fibres make it more flexible than our select weaves therefore it can be rolled for travel when used with our hat tubes.
• Rollable Panama hat trimmed with Petersham ribbon
• The brim of this hat is approximately 7 cm. Please note, brim widths may vary slightly as they are all handmade and hand finished
• Please get in touch if you are looking for a size not listed
• Made from sustainably grown toquilla straw
• Our handwoven Panama hats are made in Ecuador following Fair Trade and sustainable business practices. Meet our hat weavers
“You can never be overdressed or overeducated.” — Oscar Wilde
Not only will you look fantastic in your Pachacuti Panama, you will also feel great in knowing that through you helping to preserve the tradition of hat weaving for the next generation.
Unlike the journey taken by most Panama Hats in the world, which pass through hands of middlemen before being shipped out of Ecuador. Pachacuti works directly with our artisans. One of the many benefits of our shorter supply chain is that we can bring you a luxury, long lasting product at an affordable price from the hand of the weaver to you.