The Pachacuti Classic Fedora in Fine Llano weave is a premier rollable Panama hat. Secondly, this hat has been our most popular Women’s sun hat for over 25 years. This traditional favourite is the true “Panama hat” and will bring both elegance and comfort to your summer wardrobe. The fineness of the weave makes this hat more flexible than our select weaves and it can therefore be rolled for travel when used with our hat tubes. This handmade fedora will become a trusty travel companion. Choose from a selection of ribbons to create your perfect style.
• Rollable Panama hat trimmed with Petersham ribbon
• The brim of this hat is approximately 7 cm. Please note, brim widths may vary slightly as they are all handmade and hand finished
• Please get in touch if you are looking for a size not listed
• Made from sustainably grown toquilla straw
• Our handwoven Panama hats are made in Ecuador. Read all about our Fair Trade and sustainable business practices
“You can never be overdressed or overeducated.” — Oscar Wilde
Not only will you look fantastic in your Pachacuti Panama, you will also feel great in knowing that through you helping to preserve the tradition of hat weaving for the next generation.
Unlike the journey taken by most Panama Hats in the world, which pass through hands of middlemen before being shipped out of Ecuador, Pachacuti works directly with our artisans. One of the many benefits of our shorter supply chain is that we can bring you a luxury product at an affordable price from the hand of the weaver to you.