This gentleman’s Classic Fedora in fine brisa weave demonstrates all that a Panama hat should be. Its finely handwoven weave is supple to touch and lightweight to wear. This hat will bring you the enduring style of a high quality gentleman’s Panama hat. The fineness of the weave makes it more flexible than our select weave. It can therefore be rolled for travel and accompany you on all your travels. In conclusion, this Panama is a timeless classic that encompasses Pachacuti’s slow fashion ethos.
• Trimmed with Petersham ribbon
• The brim of this hat is approximately 7 cm. Please note, brim widths may vary slightly as they are all handmade and hand finished
• Please get in touch if you are looking for a size not listed
• Made from sustainably grown toquilla straw
• Our handwoven Panama hats are made in Ecuador following Fair Trade and sustainable business practices. Meet our hat weavers
“Eventually everything connects – people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se.”
— Charles Eames
Since 1992 Pachacuti, has blended traditional artisanal skills, environmentally friendly materials. We pride ourselves on socially conscious production to a create a sustainable luxury for you to treasure.
Weaving a Panama Hat is high craft. The women who produce our Pachacuti Panama Hats are artisans with amazing patience and skill. First, the strands of straw must be split by hand into thin fibres before the weaving begins.
It will take a weaver nearly a week to make Fine Brisa rollable hat. Each of our Pachacuti Panama hats has its own, unique character as it is woven entirely by hand.