When you are looking for a hat that is light as a feather, but are serious about its style.
A Pachacuti Fine Brisa Weave demonstrates all that a Panama Hat should be. Its intricately handwoven fibres are supple to touch and produce a hat that is lightweight and effortless to wear. The enduring style of the Classic Fedora never fades and always tops off a summer suit. From garden parties to impromptu lunches with friends, this is the summer hat that naturally enhances your appreciation of what it means to show up in style.
• The flexibility of the Fine Brisa weave allows it to be rolled with care for travel making it perfect the travel hat for your holidays abroad.
• This diamond pattern weave provides an airy structure, hence the name Brisa, and makes it our lightest Panama Hat.
• Our expert weavers spend 3-4 days weaving these hats and you will appreciate their refined craftsmanship every time you wear it.
• Trimmed with Petersham ribbon. Made in Italy.
• The brim of this hat is approximately 7 cm. Please note, brim widths may vary slightly as they are all handmade and hand finished
• Please get in touch if you are looking for a size not listed
• Made from sustainably grown toquilla straw
• Our handwoven Panama hats are made in Ecuador following Fair Trade and sustainable business practices. Meet our hat weavers
Weaving a Panama Hat is high craft.
Each of our Pachacuti Panama hats has its own, unique character as it is woven entirely by hand.
First, the strands of straw must be split by hand into thin fibres before the weaving begins.
The women who produce our Pachacuti Panama Hats are artisans with amazing patience and skill.
Since 1992 Pachacuti, has blended traditional artisanal skills, environmentally friendly materials. We pride ourselves on socially conscious production to a create a sustainable luxury for you to treasure.