Firstly, this rollable hat was inspired by the Eden Project. The Eden is a handmade, Men’s Panama hat designed for al fresco living and lifestyle. Its crocheted crown and ample, sun-protective brim are flexible and robust. Above all, this hat is rollable, making it an ideal companion for all your outdoor activities from gardening to rambling. The no-fuss band on this rollable Panama is integrally woven into the crown.
• Hat is rollable for travel
• Crochet weave with woven green band detail in the crown of the hat
• The brim of this hat is approximately 7cm. Brim widths do vary as they are hand finished
• Made from sustainably grown toquilla straw
• Our handwoven Panama hats are made in Ecuador following Fair Trade and sustainable business practices. Meet our hat weavers
The “paja toquilla” fibre used in our hat production is organically grown and sustainably harvested from a community owned plantation. This ecological cultivation provides income to the community whilst encouraging biodiversity and preserving the environment for future generations.