When adventure calls, our Explorer will take you there. This handmade hat is a sun-bronzed shade, with a crochet crown which is both flexible and robust and easy to pack away. The narrow brim provides just enough shade for the eyes but will not block your view. The leather band matches nicely with both safari shirts and crisp white linen.
• A great hat for travel as it can be rolled or easily packed
• Durable crochet weave
• Custom leather band with brass stud
• The brim of this hat is approximately 5 cm. Please note, brim widths may vary as they are hand finished
• Made from sustainably grown toquilla straw
• Our handwoven Panama hats are made in Ecuador following Fair Trade and sustainable business practices. Meet our hat weavers