Embrace the smart elegance and sophistication of they Riviera Style Fitzgerald hat. Though reminiscent of glamour of Riviera style of the 1920s, we have updated the look of a Panama Hat. We’ve added a chic ivory grosgrain ribbon that has been hand-dipped by Italian craftsman to create an undulating black line. We love the Fitzgerald as it epitomises our slow fashion ethos to create hats with style that is timeless.
• Trimmed with dip-dyed Petersham Grosgrain ribbon.
• The brim of this hat is approximately 6 cm.
• Brim widths may vary as they are hand-finished.
• Made from sustainable harvested toquilla straw.
• All of our Panama hats are handwoven in Ecuador following Fair Trade practices.