Firstly, the Heligan is a men’s Panama hat designed for al fresco living. Its crochet crown and ample sun-protective brim are incredibly flexible and robust, this handmade hat will stand the test of time. This Panama hat can easily be rolled up, making it an ideal companion for all your outdoor activities from gardening to rambling. The woodland brown shade around the band of the hat is inspired by the Lost Gardens of Heligan. In conclusion, this a hat for all occasions that will last many years & encompasses Pachacuti’s slow fashion ethos.
• Handmade using a crochet weave with woven band detail in the crown of the hat
• This hat can be rolled for all your travels
• The brim of this hat is approximately 7cm. Please note, brim widths do vary as they are hand finished
• Made from sustainably grown toquilla straw
• Our handwoven Panama hats are made in Ecuador following Fair Trade and sustainable business practices. Meet our hat weavers