The Horizon is an exclusive, relaxed style which is handmade in the Pachacuti studio. This hand-shaped hat is trimmed with a hand dip-dyed Petersham ribbon of washed out blues inspired by costal living. The natural straw has been skilfully twisted to create a textured and open-weave Panama hat that is durable, flexible and well-ventilated. The whole effect is a relaxed and sophisticated. Finally, all you need to do now is appreciate the cool sea breeze.
• Custom hand-shaped Panama hat with rolled brim detail and an airy open weave for cool ventilation
• Hand dyed blue to grey ribbon. (Each one is unique and will vary from the photos)
• Due to the hand-crafted brim, we do not recommend rolling this hat.
• Brim measures approximately 6-8 cm
• Made from sustainably grown toquilla straw
• Our handwoven Panama hats are made in Ecuador following Fair Trade and sustainable business practices. Meet our hat weavers
“There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.”
― Victor Hugo, Les Misérables