The Horizon is an exclusive style which is handmade in the Pachacuti studio. This hand-shaped hat is trimmed with a hand dip-dyed Petersham ribbon of washed out blues inspired by costal living. The natural straw has been skilfully twisted to create a textured and open-weave Panama hat that is durable, flexible and well-ventilated. The whole effect is a relaxed and sophisticated. All you need to do now is appreciate the cool sea breeze.
• Custom hand-shaped Panama hat with rolled brim detail and an airy open weave for cool ventilation.
• A rollable hat with a twisted weave.
• Brim measures approximately 6-8 cm.
• Made from sustainably grown toquilla straw.
• Our handwoven Panama hats are made in Ecuador following Fair Trade and sustainable business practices.
“There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.”
― Victor Hugo, Les Misérables