The Mariner Natural trilby is a Panama hat of casual sophistication. The warm colour of the natural straw and Petersham ribbon blend perfectly with Summer suiting. This unique textured weave was designed for Pachacuti, creating a hat that is flexible and allows air to circulate on hot Summer days. Lastly, you can roll this hat making it easily packable for all your adventures.
• Teardrop shaped crown with airy open weave for cool ventilation
• Handmade hat with a twisted weave
• Hat can easily be rolled for your travels
• Fabric trimmed brim. The brim of this hat is approximately 6 cm
• Made from sustainably grown toquilla straw
• Our handwoven Panama hats are made in Ecuador following Fair Trade and sustainable business practices. Meet our hat weavers
At Pachacuti, we know that clothing can be made in a way that doesn’t exploit people or harm the natural environment. Fashion should provide fair and equal pay and provide livelihoods that are sustainable.