The Mariner Natural is a Panama hat of casual sophistication. The warm colour of the natural straw and Petersham ribbon blend perfectly with summer suiting. This unique textured weave was designed for Pachacuti, creating a hat that is flexible for rolling and allows air to circulate on hot summer days.
• Teardrop shaped crown with airy open weave for cool ventilation.
• A rollable hat with a twisted weave.
• Fabric trimmed brim. The brim of this hat is approximately 6 cm.
• Made from sustainably grown toquilla straw.
• Our handwoven Panama hats are made in Ecuador following Fair Trade and sustainable business practices.
At Pachacuti, we know that clothing can be made in a way that doesn’t exploit people or harm the natural environment. Fashion should provide fair and equal pay and provide livelihoods that are sustainable.