The Mariner Steel trilby is a men’s Panama hat of casual sophistication. This unique textured weave was designed for Pachacuti, creating a hat that is flexible and allows air to circulate on hot summer days. It can also be rolled up easily to pack away a take on all your travels. The hat is finished with steel grey Petersham ribbon and the brim is trimmed with tan cotton. Matches nicely with chinos and a linen shirt and blazer.
• Teardrop shaped crown with airy open weave for cool ventilation
• A rollable hat with a twisted weave
• Fabric trimmed brim. The brim of this hat is approximately 6 cm
• Made from sustainably grown toquilla straw
• Our handwoven Panama hats are made in Ecuador following Fair Trade and sustainable business practices. Meet our hat weavers