The Mariner Steel is a Panama hat of casual sophistication. This unique textured weave was designed for Pachacuti, creating a hat that is flexible for rolling and allows air to circulate on hot summer days. The hat is finished with steel grey Petersham ribbon and the brim is trimmed with tan cotton. Matches nicely with with chinos and a linen shirt and blazer.
• Teardrop shaped crown with airy open weave for cool ventilation.
• A rollable hat with a twisted weave.
• Fabric trimmed brim. The brim of this hat is approximately 6 cm.
• Made from sustainably grown toquilla straw.
• Our handwoven Panama hats are made in Ecuador following Fair Trade and sustainable business practices.