The Adventurer is a men’s twisted straw, genuine Panama fedora. Our weavers skilfully twist the straw in a twine-like fashion to create a textured Panama hat that is durable, rollable and well-ventilated. You’ll be pleased with the Adventurers’ versatility as it can be easily worn for both casual and formal occasions. This is our best value foldable Panama hat and it’s a timeless classic.
• A rollable hat with a skilfully hand-twisted weave
• Trimmed with Petersham ribbon, dyed in the UK
• The brim of this hat is approximately 7cm. Brims widths may vary as they are hand finished
• Made from sustainably grown toquilla straw
• Our handwoven Panama hats are made in Ecuador following Fair Trade and sustainable business practices. Meet our hat weavers
“One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things.”
The timeless style of the Pachacuti Panama hat epitomises a different kind of travelling experience, which it about bringing meaning to each step of our journey on the way to our destination.
For over 30 years Pachacuti has woven Fair Trade with traditional artisanal skills, environmentally friendly materials and contemporary design to create products which are both sustainable and beautiful. Our Panama Hats are appreciated around the world for their craftmanship and timeless style.