Slip into your Sienna Sandals and skip down the steep, pine tree-lined path to the beach. The intricate handwoven lattice protects your toes from scuffing on the rocks, whilst gaps in the leather allow for stray grains of sand to escape. A shoe soaked in tradition, our rose gold Sienna Sandals are handmade in Mexico. The artisans use pre-Columbian artisanal techniques. Whether you choose to dress them up or down, our Sienna Sandals they’ll be comfy for all occasions. These sandals are an ethical and authentic addition to your suitcase that you certainly won’t regret.
• Handwoven leather structure
• Gaps in lattice allow feet to breathe
• Flat rubber sole
• Comfortable and durable
• Lightweight and ideal for travel
• Made from sustainably sourced, vegetable tanned leather
• Our shoes are handmade in Mexico following Fair Trade and sustainable business practices