The Teardrop is a popular alternative to the traditional fedora style Panama hat. It has a teardrop shaped crown which has a lower profile on the wearer’s head. The Brisa weave is a lightweight diamond weave and on top of that a well-priced Panama hat. This hat can be rolled and packed to accompany you on all your travels. In conclusion, this classic is handmade and designed to last, choose your ribbon to create a wardrobe staple.
If you can’t find the design you want, please see our hat designer for additional colour options.
• Panama hat trimmed with Petersham ribbon
• This hat can be rolled for your travels
• The brim of this hat is approximately 7 cm. Please note, brim widths may vary slightly as they are all handmade and hand finished
• Please get in touch if you are looking for a size not listed
• Made from sustainably grown toquilla straw
• Our handwoven Panama hats are made in Ecuador following Fair Trade and sustainable business practices. Meet our weavers