The Teardrop Fedora is a popular alternative to the traditional fedora style Panama hat. It has a teardrop shaped crown (pinched c-crown) which has a lower profile on the wearer’s head. The fine llano weave is a tightly woven herringbone weave and is more durable than our brisa weave. This is a high quality Panama hat that is typically sold elsewhere with a much higher price tag. Lastly, this fedora hat can be rolled to fit for easy packing to accompany you on all your adventures.
Can’t find the colours you want? Please see our hat designer for additional colour options.
• Rollable Panama hat trimmed with Petersham ribbon
• The brim of this hat is approximately 7 cm. Please note, brim widths may vary slightly as they are all handmade and hand finished
• Please get in touch if you are looking for a size not listed
• Made from sustainably grown toquilla straw
• Our handwoven Panama hats are made in Ecuador following Fair Trade and sustainable business practices. Meet our weavers