The men’s Teardrop Fedora is a popular alternative to the traditional fedora style Panama hat. It has a teardrop shaped crown (pinched c-crown) which has a lower profile on the wearer’s head. Many other retailers will sell this grade of hat as a rollable hat, but we do not recommend that you do this. Lastly, this Fedora is handmade by artisans in Ecuador and encompasses Pachacuti’s ethos of slow fashion.
Can’t find the colour you want? Please see our hat designer for additional colour options.
• Panama hat trimmed with Petersham ribbon
• The brim of this hat is approximately 7 cm. Please note, brim widths may vary slightly as they are all handmade and hand finished
• Please get in touch if you are looking for a size not listed
• Made from sustainably grown toquilla straw
• Our handwoven Panama hats are made in Ecuador following Fair Trade and sustainable business practices. Meet our weavers