The handmade Teardrop Sand is a Panama hat brimming with confidence. The suntanned straw colour and steel grey Petersham ribbon brings a relaxed, yet refined summer style. The Teardrop Fedora is a popular alternative to the traditional fedora style because of the lower profile on the wearer’s head. The llano weave is a tightly woven herringbone weave that is typically sold elsewhere with a much higher price tag. If long lasting, sustainably made option doesn’t swing it for you we don’t know what will.
• Rollable Panama hat trimmed with Petersham
• The brim of this hat is approximately 7cm. Please note, brim widths may vary slightly as they are all handmade and hand finished
• Please get in touch if you are looking for a size not listed
• Made from sustainably grown toquilla straw
• Our handwoven Panama hats are made in Ecuador following Fair Trade and sustainable business practices. Meet our hat weavers